• Vandal-resistant panel and push-button actuators
• Weather-resistant Mylar speaker
• Fully enclosed back box with knockouts
• Hands-free loudspeaker (or optional handset)
• Engraveable solid aluminum push-button actuators
• Vandal-resistant Lexan directories
• Slim-line surface mount frame option
• Tamper-resistant mounting screws
AM492/06P (AM492-04P) Tektone vandal/weather resistant Six buttons with postal assembly entrance panel. Equipped with aluminum button caps
and a mylar speakerprotected by a louvered grille and perforated aluminum mesh.
AM492 Tektone entrance panels are modular in design. The speaker panels can be combined with various button panels, frames, and housings
to suit a wide range of, applications.
Panels are constructed of anodized extruded aluminum, and name holders are black flame-retardant plastic with clear plastic windows.
The US Postal Service will install a postal lock in the postal assembly mounted in the entry panel.
The postal lock when opened will activate the assembly switch that will activate the electric door strike allowing the carrier to enter the building.
Push Button Panel: Height-16-1/2" Width-4"
Surface Mount Frame (OF191S): Height-19" Width-6-1/4" Depth-2-1/4
Flush (Trim) Frame (OF191): Height-19", Width-6-1/4", Depth-7/8"
Flush (Trim) Back Box (OH191): Height-17-1/8", Width- 4-3/8", Depth-3-1/2"
OF191S Surface Mount Frame or OF191 Trim Frame with OH191 Back Box.
PK543A Tektone Power Pack Control Amplifier.
Intercom Stations, 3, 4, or 5 Wire.
16 Volt AC Transformer
Electric Door Strike